Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ray of Hope

Well, you all know that I have been feverishly trying to find work, having submitted 16 applications to no avail.

But today I was called in to sub at a school that was not only the school I had put in application #16 for, but I subbed in THE VERY POSITION I have applied for!!!

I made sure to introduce myself around, I worked hard, and I found out that interviews have not been set up yet!

So there is still hope that I will be called in for an interview, And now I know exactly what the job entails and not only do I know for a fact that I can do it well, but I know that I want this job!!

Interviews are supposed to happen on Friday so I am hoping, no, expecting a call tomorrow or Thursday to set one up.

I don't want to get my hopes up but this feels right and I really need to get this job!!!

Think good thoughts; say some prayers! I need to be calm as I wait to hear something...

No comments: