Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Makes a Mother Proud!


My son is 27 years old and is a great kid. He's married to the sweetest girl and they have a 2 year old girl who is the cutest child on the planet. OK, so I'm a proud Grandma!

My son has always been goofy and though he has matured greatly, he still retains that adventurous spirit that makes him unique.

Here's his latest adventure:

On Sunday he attended a casting call to become a "cranial billboard" for Air New Zealand. Only 30 people were chosen to have their heads shaved and a henna tattoo placed on their head advertising the airlines.

Yep, my son was chosen! He was awarded $800 for wearing this henna tattoo for 10 days. This is his very head sporting the tattoo.

He was interviewed after having been chosen, by Phil, the host of Amazing Race, but he didn't even know who he was at the time! I love that show and watch it every week.

Who knows what he'll do next...

No comments: