Sunday, October 19, 2008

Looking for Answers

Well, it's Sunday evening and I'm sitting back wondering what the week will bring.

I lost out on the last few job positions I put applications in for so there's nothing left at this time. I've signed up with 2 different school districts to sub as an educational assistant, but so far, so calls.

I have a roommate moving in on the 30th, giving up my home to share with another person after becoming used to living alone for 7 years. This will be an adjustment!

I have an ex husband who is 2 months behind on alimony because of bounced checks so that I've had to withdraw money from my retirement fund.

The stress has caused my fibro to flare up big time, resulting in pain, headaches and many sleepless nights.

I've met a few nice guys on the internet who say they'd like to meet/get together again but there is no follow through. What is wrong with actually calling someone instead of these endless emails that go nowhere??? What happened to people using the phone to make personal voice contact??

Still, I am still hopeful that things will turn around and they will get better! I keep on keeping on, and try to remember not to sweat the small stuff.

And unless it's life or death, it's almost always small stuff!

And now, it's time for my bubble bath...

No comments: