Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maybe too much information but still...

OK, this might seem odd to most people but in my 50+ years of sleeping, I HAVE NEVER SLEPT IN THE BUFF. It never "felt right".

But lately, I have noticed a LOT of tossing and turning and feeling like my nighty was bunched up/twisted and for someone with fibromyalgia, ANYTHING that affects our sleep is BAD, BAD, BAD!!

So last night, as a lark, I went to bed without wearing anything and it felt WONDERFUL!! Not only that, but when I woke up my hair wasn't sticking up all over the place, a clear indication that I was NOT tossing and turning!!

I find this very interesting; not just that it felt good, but that I could try something out of my comfort zone and discover a new way of doing things!

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

No comments: