Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School!

Today was the first day of school, and for the first time in over 10 years, I didn't report to work! It was a very weird day.

I have applied for 9 positions. I didn't get 6 of the positions. So now I am waiting to hear about the remaining 3 and I am on pins and needles! I am not good at waiting.

I've applied for unemployment but haven't actually filed a claim yet. I just keep thinking something will happen and I won't need it.

But my insurance is only good until the end of the month and if I want to do Cobra, I'll need unemployment to help pay for it.

There's one job in particular that I want but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. How realistic is that? Obviously, if you want something, you hope for it and thus, you get your hopes up!!

Not only am I qualified for this position, but the school has a National Wildlife Certified Garden - HELLO!That sounds like a place I'd like to work at!!!

Anyways, I should hear something this week; I just hope what I hear is good news!!!

No comments: