Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Meltdown Approaching...

Well, I didn't get the job.

Though the interview went well, and though I was told today that "they really liked me" and that there was "no negative feedback", someone else got the job because they had "subbed a little" at the school and was more familiar with it.

That's a stupid reason. OK, well, maybe not but right now it feels like it.

On top of that my alimony check from AUGUST bounced a second time and I still haven't received anything for September!!!! Of course I'm always told by my ex's office that the "check is good" or that it's "in the mail".

I have two applications still pending but it's been a few days since their deadlines and I haven't been called for an interview so I'm not getting my hopes up.

You're not allowed to make a follow-up call to the schools so there's no way to know what's happening until you get the dreaded "job has been filled" email.

I am so bummed. I guess I'll wallow in pity the rest of the day and start fresh again tomorrow...

No comments: