Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Dating - Episode 3

Well, I have actually been dating someone for a month now!

He's a really nice guy and things are moving along well.

The only hard part is I am so stressed out from the job stuff and I can't help but be emotional about it.

So of course he's a very LOGICAL guy and has all kinds of ideas/solutions/suggestions and all I want is some TLC.

The good news is that I was able to express this to him and he understands and is taking a different approach.

Thank goodness for the "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus" book. I can't tell you how many times it's helped me to express myself to the male gender in a way that he actually understands!

I do seem to be drawn to those logical guys though, so somehow it must be a good balance for me. Like Terry Clark says in her song, "Emotional Girl": "sometimes I laugh; sometimes I cry; sometimes I do both and I don't know why!"

No comments: