Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gone and Done It...

Ahh, I succumbed to an offer by EHarmony that I couldn't refuse and I am now on a three month adventure.

So far, at least 8 guys have "closed communications" with me without even saying hello. I know that I am not a tall, skinny Barbie but I thought EHarmony was for people who were serious about finding a relationship and hopefully not going strictly by looks.

I know, I know, that men are visual but still...yes, there has to be attraction, but my best relationships have started off as friendships that grew into something deeper. And the attraction factor grew as well.

I know there must be a fellow birdwatcher who likes to dance out there somewhere!! I can't be the only one!

So maybe I'm a little quirky in my interests but I haven't given up hope. I can only be me. I can't be any taller, though I'm always trying to be thinner LOL What woman isn't??

Well, we'll see what happens this summer. I am going to force myself to get out and do things by myself even if it's out of my comfort zone. Why should I have to wait to do things that interest me just because I haven't found someone to do them with?? I know it's easier said than done but I am determined to just do it!

No comments: